Being a photographer is not easy. A photographer has to have skills and knowledge in many things. They have to know the technical part of their camera, they have to know how to use lights and they have to be creative. A photographer has to keep learning new things every day and they have to be ready for anything.
I have learned a few things in my life that I consider being valuable lessons.
1. You will fail sometimes and it will hurt. Don’t let it stop you from trying new things.
2. People will not always like your work. Sometimes they will hate it, but you will still have to keep doing what you love.
3. Pay attention to the details of your work and others will pay attention to you.
4. If you do what you love, it will never feel like work.
5. There is a difference between an amateur photographer and a professional photographer. The amateur is busy taking pictures while the professional is busy creating art.